Sunday, November 28, 2010

Quickly Approaching Week 36!

Tuesday will be the 36 week marker!  I have been feeling pretty good these days and have been getting a lot done around the house.  The tree is up and decorated.  Presents are wrapped and under the tree.  All inside Christmas decorations are in place.  And all of Josslyn's clothes, blankets, etc are washed, folded and organized in her drawers.  Grandma Joyce almost has her bedding done as well!  I am pleased at the way things have come together.  I feel ready for the big day to come, although, when it actually gets here, I'm sure I'll be extremely anxious!  For now, we will just wait for her to be ready to come into this crazy world!
Last week we sent my Uncle/Godfather Mark to heaven.  He had his final time at home with his family and then was ready to go to Heaven.  I am at peace knowing he is no longer suffering from the awful cancer he had been fighting.  I pray for Aunt Elaine, and Cousins Mike, Julie, Dennis and Matt daily that they are able to find the peace and comfort needed to endure the loss of their husband and father.  I can't imagine losing one of my own parents. 
Adam has been busy getting in every last minute of deer hunting he possibly can before regular gun season ends today.  He has been gone a lot but it has allowed me time to get a lot done around here.  However, I am ready for him to be home a little more this week than he has recently. 
Grandpa Durcholz, unfortunately is spending some time in the hospital.  He has had some heart issues recently that have once again acted up.  They are working on stabilizing his heart with medications.  He's doing well but any complications at his age are just really hard on the body.  We hope he is able to return home soon!
Well, that's about all that is going on here at the Glendening house.  We hope to see many of you over the holiday season.  I'm sure we'll be home a lot in the next several months, so if you'd like to visit, give us a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment