Wednesday, November 10, 2010

33 WEEKS

Well, yesterday marked the beginning of 33 weeks of my pregnancy.  As the time passes, Adam and I get more and more excited about her arrival.  I am getting pretty nervous as well, but that's all part of it.  Waiting for a baby to come is extremely difficult for someone who plans out every last detail of every life event :)  Adam is trying to keep me grounded....poor boy has a tough task!  He continues to tell me to slow down and take advantage of this time.  I appreciate his love and support, but the men just really don't know how hard it if for us women to "slow down" do they? 
It's very heart warming to know how many of our friends and family are excited about Josslyn's arrival.  Everyone has been so supportive and we feel extrememly blessed to have amazing friends and family in our lives!
Josslyn's room is almost completely ready.  A few more decorating details and a hamper (yes of all things, I don't have a hamper yet).  I hope she finds her new room very cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment