Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Week 37 and 17 days until Christmas

Tuesday made the start of week #37!  I was hoping as Josslyn became full-term she would start making some things happen that would lead me to believe that she was getting ready to come into the world.  However, I feel no different than I did at 36 weeks...other than feeling even bigger than before!  I feel as ready as I can be for her to get here and so we will just continue to wait...and wait....and wait! 
It's hard to believe that Christmas is so close.  I'm not sure why, but despite all the decorations in the house and all the presents ready to go, it just doesn't seem like Christmas yet.  I guess my mind is just too occupied with everything else.  I am hopeful to be able to spend the Christmas holiday with my new little family!  Hopefully we will be at home and not in the hospital, but either way, we'll make the best of it.

1 comment: